Bacon
Jackets & Pajamas
Top Ten Favorite Things!
1. Pajamas, Shoes & Coordinating
With Guelo watching the kids & the weather being so cold, he doesn't generally take them places so they are in their pajamas all day. This making them LOVE their pajamas, as you can see from the pictures above they spend a majority of their time in them! They always have to make sure that the pajamas they are wearing are coordinating, if not we will know. They are obsessed with shoes, well let just say they are my children so I do take on that trait. Whenever they have a new pair they go head over heels!
2. Jackets
This is in a category all in its own. Giselle will convince Guelo to put a jacket on her and then she will continue to it wear the rest of the day over her pajamas (above she is wearing Sam's jacket). She has something with Jackets, I guess I did too when I was little and so did Guelo, it must run in the genes. I just purchased her a jean jacket, she could hardly wait that she put it on in the store and didn't take it off until she had to take a shower that night.
3. Bacon
Sam is our Vegan, but when it comes to BACON there are no boundaries. He will eat it ALL!
4. Horses
Sam rides around on the rocking horse above and is constantly playing with horses that it is no wonder that Giselle has become a fan. I signed them up for Horse Lessons at Stone hill Stables in Alto/Alaska, MI. We will be going every Thursday @ 1100 for an 1/2 an hour to ride a Pony. We will get the pony brushed, saddle up and ride them after we are done we will take the saddle off & then feed them. I know the kids will love it and at the same time teach them responsibility and courage.
5. Movies
I would like to say "UP" because I love it so much but Sam is refusing to watch it because of the mean dogs. We have been waiting for the debut of Toy Story 2, Disney will be taking it out of the vault on March 23 and I will be @ Target to get the 1st copies. We have been watching clips on You Tube and can hardly contain ourselves. They love the characters "Woody, Jessie and Bulls eye", The "Round Up Gang"! It is a perfect movie for the story of Sam's Life, we can't wait for Toy Story 3 to come out in June!!! I would have to say the top 3 movies right now are ... "3:10 to Yuma", "Appaloosa" and "Monsters vs. Aliens"! Playhouse Disney, nuff said! Music, there favorite artists are "Pink", Rhianna" & "Lady Gaga"!
6. iTouch
6. iTouch
It started out with Mike having a hunting app on it, then it manifested to us putting "Thomas the Train" app, "Peek a Boo Barn" app, and so many more. The kids are able to play games while at the same time educating themselves with words in Spanish, the alphabet, numbers, colors and so on. The possibilities are endless, I will have to be honest. I am not one for video games and I love the "Touch"!
7. Pillows
7. Pillows
The kids do a Great Job when it comes to sleeping, they generally sleep 11 hours throughout the night, but when they wake up they come to our room with their pillows for a couple more minutes of sleeping and cuddling with MJ and I. If anything, Mike and I just eat it up, loving every second until Giselle becomes hungry and then all hell breaks lose.
8. Chocolate Shakes & Popcorn
This is a little bit of both of us, Michael John makes killer Chocolate shakes & I make some fantastic Popcorn from an Air Popper. After a long day, we generally will all sit together on the couch and enjoy each other while we drink our shakes and eat our popcorn.
9. Golf
After all, they are Michael John's children. There would be no way to avoid this, with the days getting nicer outside we have been finding it a struggle to come in from outside because they don't want to stop golfing, so the only solution we have come up with and find to work is yell "MOSQUITO'S"!
10. Melissa & Doug Animal's, Books & Baby!
They have their certain Toys they can't leave without. Sam has his "Melissa & Doug" horse collections and Giselle has her Baby! They love their puzzles, especially the Melissa & Doug ones ! Whenever we go to Costco, Sam is off running to check out the new and greatest Book to add to his collection. He just can't get enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment