Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And we thought the neighbors were Crazy!

Mike took the kids to Costco (for the first time by himself) and whenever you go to Costco, they have tons of Samples to try. Usually, Sammy is very picky with his selection of food (Giselle, not so much), so when he was introduced to the Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets, it was questionable if he would eat them! He loves Mickey Mouse but not interested in chicken anything! But as you can see, they were a hit! He has been just eating the ears, we are hoping he will eat the whole nugget soon. But like everything with Sam, little by little!



This picture was on a visit to Meijer with Mike. They were picking up some quick stuff for the yard and as soon as Mike took his eyes off Sam, he was gone. Mike began to yell "SAM" and soon after a man tapped him on his shoulder asking him if he was looking for the little boy on the tractor!






Here we have another instance where our daughter decide to hide from us. I was talking with the Aunt Megan, and before I even knew it! Giselle was GONE, only to find her under the car. The Car is pretty low to the ground, but some how or another, she managed!
I took them both to the Mall to get Mike a pair of Sandals!. Sammy loves to take control, so he was pushing Giselle in the stroller. I stopped by Younkers, and asked one of the Associate if they had a Sandal in Mike's size! While she went to look, I waited while Sam ran around pushing Giselle. As the Associate came back with the sandals, so did Sam without Giselle! I asked him where she was and his answer was " I Don't No"! So I looked around like a mad women, then started to yell "Gigi" with the hopes of her answering me back. No such luck! Then, I fell to the floor to see if I could see the wheels of the stroller! Nothing! So I began to pace back and forth the aisle yelling her name! Then finally, there she was, pushed in a rack of pants! She started clapping when she saw me! It was like they were playing a game! See how long it takes Mom to find you! And to think, we had just started our shopping experience!
Giselle is 11 months today! WOW! One more month until the BIG ONE! The fiesta planning has just begun!



No comments: