Sammy & Giselle with his Handy Manny tools! For Christmas, he received more Handy Manny than I thought possible, he got towels, pajamas, a truck/workbench, tools galore (Big & small ones, Handy Manny Himself, DVDs, etc... And he won't let G's play with any of them (unless we remind him to share). But once he does share, Gigi always go for Pat "The Hammer", for some reason or another, she just love it.
Trying to get more, while Sam is distracted!
Singing Happy Birthday to Dada! 
I am older than Mike by 6 days! Crazy! When we were young, it was GREAT, especially when we turned 21! I got to hit all the bars while he went home after dinner! HAHAHA! This year, we had planned to go out to eat at Vitale's but with the weather being so bad, Mike decided to stay home. We invited the fams over again and got Pizza! Another Marvelous Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment